The use of MK Test systems in the manufacture and maintenance of aircraft engines has been proven to reduce production time, reduce MRO turnaround time, and eliminate costly test cell failures.
The MK Aircraft Engine Test Systems can be used to test harnesses and electrical systems both off and on-engine. Our systems are used to test in the harness shop and again after build or rebuild of the engine. The use for the MK system reduces the need for lengthy manual testing and inspection, and eliminates the chance of electrical failure in the fuelled test cell.
Capital recovery on Engine Test Systems is typically in the region of 6 months! Talk to MK to discuss how our systems can support and improve your manufacturing and MRO processes.
- Automatic continuity test
- Short circuit test
- High voltage insulation test
- Dielectric test
- Automatic function test of active components
- Automatic delivery of test report with measurements and results
- Automatic creation of test and results datalog, for future reference